Get your team to agree to designs you're proud of.
Finish Projects Faster
Stop driving yourself crazy revisiting decisions over and over again.
Be a strategic partner instead of just another designer who knows Figma.
A Proven Approach
I've used the storytelling techniques I teach in this course over my 20 year career to get these results:
Got promoted 7 times
Shipped apps used by 10s of millions
Increased conversion by 3.5x in an eCommerce app
Landed 20 clients that brought in $6m of business
Achieved a 100% repeat client rate
My journey in UX design started in 2002.
Over the years I developed a storytelling approach that I've used when presenting design to:
- The founder and former CEO of Amazon, Jeff Bezos ~30 times
- Dozens of other execs and senior leaders at Amazon and 22 other companies
- PMs and engineers hanging out at my desk :)
I've told 1,000s of stories in my career—this approach works in any situation where I find myself showing design to stakeholders.
I'm creating this course because I know the techniques work. And I want to share them with the design community.Get Instant Access Now For $150
Real examples, templates, frameworks, and more
This course is packed with resources you can use:
- Three real design presentations, annotated so you understand why they worked
- BONUS: My 100% effective portfolio presentation
- BONUS: The case study I wish designers would show me (template)
- Understand what storytelling is and why it matters for your career
- Learn when and where storytelling happens
- Adopt the mindset of a successful storyteller
- Learn what it takes to successfully present your work to stakeholders or hiring teams
- Understand different storytelling frameworks and how they apply to your work
Know your Audience
How to understand what your audience cares about—and optimize for it.
Covers three audience types:
- Stakeholders at work
- Hiring managers reviewing case studies
- Hiring teams during portfolio reviews
Nail presentations with story structures
Simple structures you can use repeatedly for:
- Design reviews at work
- Portfolio presentations in interviews
- Case studies
Learn how to present design, deliver your analysis, and make persuasive recommendations.Get Instant Access Now For $150
Visual design best practices
Best practices for the visual assets you'll use in these types of presentations:
- Online portfolios and case studies
- Private portfolio presentations
- Informal design presentations from a source file
- Formal design presentations from a slide deck
I saw Jeff present design to executives at Amazon and was thoroughly impressed. His expertise in storytelling was clear as he presented a complex v1 product design. This course is a must!
UX Design Director, Oracle
Get the UX Storytelling Toolkit today
- Improve your storytelling in 2 hours
- Real examples